London Permaculture Festival
Sunday 30th July 2017 • 11am- 6pm
Cecil Sharp House, 2 Regent’s Park Road, London NW1 7AY
Tickets cost £6/£4 concessions • Under 18s free • Only available on the door
Come along for workshops (intro and advanced), ‘how-to’ sessions, films, a stalls market and a ‘families at the festival’ zone. Enjoy discussions, networking and learning about creative solutions for a sustainable, healthy future.
Watch the video for a taster of what happens at the festival:
Workshops in 2017 include:
- Maddy Harland: Climate change, carbon sequestering and restoring ecosystems
- Mark Ridsdill Smith: Growing food without a garden – the six secrets to success in container growing
- Andy Goldring: The Thriving Communities project – raising funds and support to tackle disadvantage across the UK with permaculture
- Tomas Remiarz: Forest gardening in practice for homes, communities and enterprises
- Kevin Mascarenhas: Business as a living system inspired by natural patterns
- Mary Rawlinson: Building with Straw Bales
- Susannah Hall: Introduction to urban permaculture gardening
- Alex Laird: Living medicine: Self care with food & herbs
- Ben Cullen: OLIO free app – Join the food sharing revolution!
- Mich Thill: Permaculture livelihood and enterprise
- Chloe Anthony: Introduction to permaculture as a design system
- Sue Amos: Composting for urban gardeners
- Cecilia Litvinoff & Pamela Adams: Making permakids green, organic and fearless
- Nat Mady: Introduction to permaculture
- Les Moore: Launching a London Bio-Region design group
- Hugh Livingstone & Josh Miller: Introduction to permaculture
- Randy Mayers: Introduction to permaculture
- Kamal Simpson: Nature storytelling
- Garden tours of Cecil Sharp House Permaculture Learning and Demonstration garden
- Families at the Festival
- Face painting
- Nature storytelling
- Garden trail
- Nature art
- Meet the hens
- Wriggly worms
- Mini beasts
- and much more!
We rely on volunteers for the annual London Permaculture Festival to happen. Typically, about 50 volunteers work to put it on each year. If you would like to get involved please click here to send us a message.
There will be meetings at Cecil Sharp House from 7.00pm-8.30pm.
The meetings are approximately weekly and will be on:
- Wednesday 7th June
- Wednesday 21st June
- Wednesday 5th July
- Wednesday 19th July
- Wednesday 26th July
Help would be particularly appreciated with the cakestall and on the London Permaculture Network stall at the festival.